Because we must physically see a vehicle in order to write an accurate estimate, we do not write estimates based on emailed photos or descriptions given over the phone.
Rockett Collision Repair:
- Usually has faster turnaround times than dealers;
- Won’t cut corners and is unsurpassed in workmanship;
- Has had the same employees for 23 years – dealers rarely have employees for a long time, the person that worked on your car last time you went to a dealer will probably not be the same person that works on your car the next time around;
- Can save on deductibles, whereas dealers never do;
- Has much lower overhead than dealerships and that means savings for you;
- Offers pickup of vehicles that are legal and safe to drive, plus delivery within a 70 mile radius.
Many other shops tape off parts, sections and emblems rather than removing them to paint; this often causes raised lines, peeling and chipping of the paint. We never do this. We remove all parts before paint so that the entire part can be painted properly, as is specified by the manufacturers. This is also one reason we can stand behind our workmanship for life.
Yes and we offer this service free on premises; often we can come to you, please give us a call to inquire.
Absolutely not. Payment is not due until you get your car. If a shop cannot pay for paint or repairs without asking you for money up front, their business is on shaky ground and might be insolvent. Think twice about entrusting your investment with a shop that’s here today and may be gone tomorrow.
No. Rocket Collision Repair is independently owned, locally- and family-operated.
Expect completely normal use. We only use quality paint, and our work is of the highest quality. You won’t have to do anything differently than before.
Kelly Ward is retired from the automaker industry and taught auto body paint for them. That is not a problem, as we are unsurpassed at paint matching.